This is a Web Solution analyst role with blended responsibilities of Web design, requirement analyst and testing from business perspective. The role will also include implement changes in accordance with Data protection and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) policies as required in the system.
Typical responsibilities include:
Study and impact assessment of the existing As-Is system from GDPR processes perspective and ensure the requirements specification are up to date.
Improves business processes by conducting business analysis and recommend changes in policies and procedures ensuring GDPR compliance and security policy implementation for website development.
Conduct requirements gathering sessions to ensure strategic and business needs are met along with GDPR compliance. Presents design options to the client.
Designs and develops web interfaces for relational database systems. Create procedures for data management, and data analysis
Work effectively with client or 3rd party technical teams for analytics implementation work
Produce high level requirement specification for phase-2 development with an agreed process taxonomy of the system and achieve sign-off. Ensure feedback is assessed, analysed and specification is updated accordingly.
Produce and maintain end-to-end requirements matrix with business and IT prioritisation.
Assistance in testing of the system, especially the user acceptance testing cycles bridging the gap between business and IT delivery.
Ability to work as an individual and/or within a team on task packages. Ability to be able to work on multiple tasks with optimum prioritisation of tasks to deliver within deadlines.
- Oracle, MySQL, No-SQL databases
- Git, Trello, Jira, Jira Service Desk
- Excellent documentation required with UML diagrams (Use Case, Class, Sequence, Activity diagram, etc.).
- Proven ability in analysing, producing, and updating business processes.
- Knowledge of Data Management Practices.
- Strong skills in terms of process and data mapping.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding and knowledge of GDPR and Data privacy.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Experience of testing software/applications
- Experience of agile development, especially using Scrum
- Previous GDPR Programme experience desirable.
- Previous regulatory change Programme experience desirable.
- Strong skills in terms of process and data mapping
- Have work experience on at least one Relational Database
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Understanding of governance models and frameworks including COBIT and ISO Standards
- Knowledge of Risk management, contingency and continuity planning
- Understanding of design approaches for online channels and touchpoints
- Knowledge in legal and regulatory frameworks for digital business.
Salary: £21k pa + other Benefits
We also provide excellent benefits:
- Flexible working arrangements
- 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave