SHINE & CO UK LIMITED is committed to providing the most competitive and most appropriate SME website and accounting facilities for client’s requirements. The role of Public Relations Officer will involve providing support to the advertising team, communication establishment with small and medium organisation, potential clients and focusing on achieving excellent customer service at all times.
- liaising on a daily basis with clients and the media, often via telephone and email;
- relationship building and networking with colleagues, clients and the media;
- monitoring the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires and blogs, for opportunities for clients;
- working as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement the PR activity;
- preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings;
- researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
- promoting news stories and features to the media, known as 'selling in';
- collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage;
- event management, including press conferences and promotional events;
- attending and promoting client events to the media;
- assisting with the production of client publications, such as in-house magazines;
- commissioning market research;
- coordinating studio or location photography;
- undertaking research for new business proposals and presenting to potential new clients;
- managing the PR aspect of a possible crisis situation.