This is a business analyst role with blended responsibilities of system testing from business perspective. The role will also include implement changes in accordance with Data protection and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) policies as required in the system.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Oracle, MySQL, No-SQL databases
- Git, Trello, Jira, Jira Service Desk
- Excellent documentation required with UML diagrams (Use Case, Class, Sequence, Activity diagram, etc.).
- Proven ability in analysing, producing, and updating business processes.
- Strong skills in terms of process and data mapping.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding and knowledge of GDPR and Data privacy.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Experience of testing software/applications
- Experience of agile development, especially using Scrum
- Previous GDPR Programme experience desirable.
- Previous regulatory change Programme experience desirable.
- Strong skills in terms of process and data mapping
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Understanding of governance models and frameworks including COBIT and ISO Standards
- Knowledge of Risk management, contingency and continuity planning
- Understanding of design approaches for online channels and touchpoints
- Knowledge in legal and regulatory frameworks for digital business.
Salary: £12 ph + other Benefits
We also provide excellent benefits:
- Flexible working arrangements or Working From Home facilities
- Subsidised Private Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance
- Annual Leave increases with length of service
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan